Programs for Teens
The PANIM Institute of BBYO offers high quality programs that fit the interests and passions of Jewish teens from across North America. Students from across the spectrum of Jewish practice and educational experience will have the opportunity to learn together and grow in programming that focuses on changing the world with service, advocacy, and philanthropy with Jewish values.
PANIM programs give your students the opportunity to…
- Be inspired to action
- Engage in thoughtful discourse
- Understand the role Judaism and Jewish values can play in social activism
- Expand their image of what it means to be a leader
- Develop key skills for speaking their mind and fighting for what’s right
- Discover the wide range of entry points into Judaism, social justice, leadership, and more
- Grow themselves, their world, and their commitment to making the world a better place
See the range of ways that you can deepen your educational offerings and programs by integrating PANIM programming into your school, community program, or other setting.